Paul “Dave” Gaubatz, former Federal Agent, U.S. State Department-trained Arabic linguist and counterterrorism specialist, reports on the efforts of a San Antonio, TX mosque to convert airman at Lackland AFB, TX. According to Gaubatz, the military is even facilitating the program.
“While the U.S. military has clamped down on military members having any connection to the Christian and Jewish faith, or speaking to one another about their religious beliefs, the military leaders are encouraging and demanding non Muslim USAF members attend Islamic services.”
Exposed: Muslim Recruiting Station on Lackland Air Force Base, TX
By Paul “Dave” Gaubatz, August 26, 2013
A couple of months ago I had the opportunity to visit the Islamic Center of San Antonio, SanAntonio, TX. The research findings were typical of most Sunni mosques around America. This is a Salafist (Wahabi) mosque. Inside were the typical violent materials such as Fiqh Us Sunnan, Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Riyadh Al Salheen, and more.
The research findings were not a surprise since I have seen this type mosque hundreds of times during my research. What was interesting is the Islamic Center is near Lackland AFB. This is one of the U.S. Military largest training bases. All USAF personnel must conduct their initial training on this base. Here is what I discovered:
1. The Imam is Yousef Said, Ph D. Most of the worshippers are from Pakistan/Sunni-Salafist.
2. They had all the materials that identify them as supporting Al Qaeda, Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.
3. Very strict Sharia adherence. Many of the young girls were completely veiled.
4. The Center has a strong security team on the grounds 24 hours a day.
5. I met several men, the Imam, custodians, and their head of security.
6. The Islamic Center is closely linked to Masjid Beit El Magdes, 7627 Culebra Rd., San Antonio. They are also behind the Mosque on Lackland AFB. A Brother Jeffrey is the Imam at the Lackland mosque. I was informed the new USAF recruits at Lackland must study Islam and attend the mosque on base. Brother Jeffrey has a goal of recruiting/converting at least 3 Airmen per week. Thus far they have had no problem doing this.
7. There were brochures of Imam Siraj Wahhaj coming to San Antonio on 8 June 2013. Remember I have always said Wahhaj is America’s most dangerous Islamic leader. The meeting is open for all and will be held at the Crossroads Mall Wonderland of America, 4522 Fredericksburg Rd, San Antonio, TX 7pm – 10pm.
8. A former U.S. military member Terry Holdbrooks assigned to GITMO was converted by three GITMO prisoners. Holdbrooks now speaks at mosques. He was in San Antonio on 24 May 2013.
9. The Islamic Center has close ties with CAIR National.
Lackland Air Force Base is also home to a large number of Saudi Military. They attend training at this base for various aircraft related fields of study. Over the years there have been Saudi military that suddenly disappear into the American landscape. Many are part of the underground Islamic sleeper cell community.
Lackland AFB has a mosque and what I found disturbing was that non Muslims AF trainees at Lackland attend Islamic services at the mosque. The Islamic leaders at the Islamic Center of San Antonio informed me that new AF recruits must attend Islamic services at the mosque.
COMMENTS/ANALYSIS: This is another example playing the “we are misunderstood” and “victimization” cards to gain inroads on policy making within western nations. To avoid the stigma of being labeled “islamaphobes” political and military leaders will go to extremes to appease Islamic special interest groups, even at the risk of national security.
Note the below related article from 2011.
- Promoting Islam at Lackland Air Force Base
“Chemical weapons in the hands of someone with a “mafia mentality” is problem for the entire world … They can spread it all over the place” – Dr. Yahia Rahim
The News Herald of Panama City, FL published an article featuring a Syrian-born physician residing in Northwest Florida regarding his thoughts on recent events in Syria. The article did not mention the doctor’s affiliation as the financial head of the U.S. based Muslim Brotherhood.
As identified in the Holy Land Terror Funding trial, Muslim Brotherhood organizations have provided financing to known terrorist groups such as Hamas and the Islamic Jihad Movement. Both groups have been responsible for suicide bombings and rocket attacks – many of the victims being children.
Syria-born Bay doctor: Military response might be only effective option
From: Panama City News Herald (FL)
By S. Brady Calhoun, August 28, 2013
PANAMA CITY – Children dying because they can’t breathe.
That was the story local doctor Yahia Rahim got from a fellow doctor in Syria last week after reports that the Syrian Government used chemical weapons on its own people. The Syrian government denies the allegation and blames the rebels for the attack.
It is unclear how many people died in the attack.
Rahim said he spoke with a physician who tried to assist about 50 children who were having trouble breathing after the attack. All of them died in less than an hour, Rahim said.
Rahim was one of the first working physicians to get into refugee camps outside Syria after the conflict erupted in 2011 and has been back several times during the conflict between Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and Syrian rebels. During his trips Rahim has treated people for a a variety of issues including dehydration and infections and injuries that resulted from the conflict. The Syrian native has lived in America for more than 30 years.
He says a military response is probably the only way to stop the killing.
“I personally feel the international community should help,” he said.
COMMENTS: Dr. Rahim’s reference to a “mafia mentality” is ironic, in that the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood (MB) operates along the lines of a criminal syndicate with a myriad of front groups (see Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld that’s Conspiring to Islamize America).
The unfortunate reality is that much of the American public, including the media, is oblivious to what is happening in their communities as it pertains to “radical Islam” and affiliated groups. Within the U.S. much of the focus is on funding as well as increasing political capital/influence. Steven Merley’s The Muslim Brotherhood in the United States is an excellent source to help understand some of the inner workings of the MB as well as goals/objectives.
Dr. Rahim is currently listed as the NAIT contact for the Bay County Islamic Society and is a director of the the Panama City Advanced School Corporation. The school’s head, Rashid Karaman (Qurman), was listed as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation trial, attachment A, part III, no. 46.
Happy to say that after a month or so hiatus, we are back.