An Inconvenient Moment: Sen McCain’s Town Hall Meeting
The supposition that the Assad regime has used chemical weapons hardly trumps sharing the bed with those responsible for the 3,000 lives lost on September 11, 2001.
During a recent town hall meeting, a woman claiming Syrian rebels killed her cousin confronts Sen. John McCain over his support of Syrian rebels and planned U.S. military bombing.
A key point she brings up is the proxy war between Saudi Arabia and Iran that has made Syria the battle ground. Saudi Arabia is pushing very strongly for the U.S. to attack the Assad regime – similar to what they did resulting in the invasion of Iraq.
COMMENT: The Saudi/Al Qaeda connection is well documented, but apparently not a U.S. concern. The Obama administration and his political supporters (i.e. Sen. McCain) need to be challenged on this. The supposition that the Assad regime has used chemical weapons hardly trumps sharing the bed with those responsible for the 3,000 lives lost on September 11, 2001.
- WATCH: Arizona Voters Savage John McCain’s Syria Support at Town Hall (mediaite.com)
- Crowd at McCain Town Hall Opposes Syria Action – ABC News (abcnews.go.com)
- John McCain Town Hall Crowd Opposes Syria Action (huffingtonpost.com)
- McCain holds Arizona town halls on Syria (abc15.com)
- Crowd at McCain town hall opposes Syria action (washingtontimes.com)