Commemorating The Armenian Genocide Centennial
100 years ago, the first genocide of the 20th century began. On that date, the Islamic Turks commenced their campaign of deportation, murder and starvation against Christian Armenians.
Like What You Read?
If you could take a minute to share us on Facebook or Twitter it would be greatly appreciated.
Selected articles can be shared through the buttons immediately following the article. Thank you!
- Video: Comedy then – reality now?
- Refugees , immigration and terror in the U.S.
- Orlando house shooting “Victim” tied to past terror funding
- Sam Sorbo: Co-Existence is Futile
- We’re Back …
- Boston: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Reported: U.S. viewed ISIS as tool for Syrian regime change
- VIDEO: America or Somalia – you might be surprised
- Canadian paper trashes blog site in defense of Islamist
- A Canadian college and Islamic terror recruiting